Staff commitment recognised at Epsom, St Helier and Sutton hospital awards
The innovation and commitment of staff at Epsom, Sutton and St Helier Hospitals was celebrated on Monday, July 16.
The trust held its annual staff awards ceremony at Epsom Downs Racecourse, which was attended by more than 200 staff and their guests including MP for Carshalton and Wallington, Tom Brake.
Members of staff were also given framed certificates for their long service with the trust and within the NHS.
The category winners were:
- Hazel Harris for Front of House
- Richard Jarvis for Behind the Scenes
- Gerry Cotter for Nurse of the Year
- Joseph Blubert for Nursing Support Worker of the Year
- Bornita Sesay-Turay for Improving the Patient Experience
- Marie Measures for Leadership
- the Midwifery team for Quality and Cost Improvement
- Mike Smith for the Chairman’s Cup
- Lucy French for Patient Choice