VIDEO: Busking councillor George Crawford entertains shoppers for second time in Epsom
A busking councillor played his guitar to entertain shoppers in aid of charity in Epsom on Saturday.
Epsom Councillor George Crawford, 71, performed at the Ashley Centre to raise money for the Butterfly Appeal, which supports an Epsom Hospital cancer care centre.
Coun Crawford had already busked with his ukulele at the same shopping mall on the previous Saturday, October 20. He said that over the two weekends they managed to raise more than £1,000.
He said: "I'm very grateful to the people of Epsom for being so generous. I think the guitar goes down better but the ukulele is good for a laugh."
- Cocker spaniel scoops agility award at Crufts dog show
- PICTURES: Crowds turn out to herald spring at flower festival
- Racing season ready to go at Epsom Downs Racecourse
- Legal battle over historic estate continues at Court of Appeal
- Worcester Park councillor convicted for racially aggravated assault in train station pub
Comments are closed on this article.