A busking councillor played his guitar to entertain shoppers in aid of charity in Epsom on Saturday.
Epsom Councillor George Crawford, 71, performed at the Ashley Centre to raise money for the Butterfly Appeal, which supports an Epsom Hospital cancer care centre.
Coun Crawford had already busked with his ukulele at the same shopping mall on the previous Saturday, October 20. He said that over the two weekends they managed to raise more than £1,000.
He said: "I'm very grateful to the people of Epsom for being so generous. I think the guitar goes down better but the ukulele is good for a laugh."
- UPDATE: Chessington house fire brought under control
- Armed robber mistaken for bread delivery man at Co-op this morning
- Daughter of Dragon's Den entrepreneur starts up burlesque business
- "Flooded with youngsters" - 125-year-old running club needs more coaches
- Dwarf-like creature seen in Ewell, according to Fairy Investigation Society