A busking councillor played his guitar to entertain shoppers in aid of charity in Epsom on Saturday.
Epsom Councillor George Crawford, 71, performed at the Ashley Centre to raise money for the Butterfly Appeal, which supports an Epsom Hospital cancer care centre.
Coun Crawford had already busked with his ukulele at the same shopping mall on the previous Saturday, October 20. He said that over the two weekends they managed to raise more than £1,000.
He said: "I'm very grateful to the people of Epsom for being so generous. I think the guitar goes down better but the ukulele is good for a laugh."
- Police release further images after drunken violence at Epsom Derby
- Community arts group given green light to bid for chapel regeneration funding
- Terrified pensioner scares off man during attempted burglary
- 5p plastic bag charge rising to 9p at Lidl as supermarket takes 'environmentally friendly' stand
- Missing 70-year-old woman last seen in Worcester Park found 'safe and well'