VIDEO: Busking councillor George Crawford entertains shoppers for second time in Epsom
A busking councillor played his guitar to entertain shoppers in aid of charity in Epsom on Saturday.
Epsom Councillor George Crawford, 71, performed at the Ashley Centre to raise money for the Butterfly Appeal, which supports an Epsom Hospital cancer care centre.
Coun Crawford had already busked with his ukulele at the same shopping mall on the previous Saturday, October 20. He said that over the two weekends they managed to raise more than £1,000.
He said: "I'm very grateful to the people of Epsom for being so generous. I think the guitar goes down better but the ukulele is good for a laugh."
- Charity plans £22m centre of excellence for disabled
- Standing room only at cemetery opposition meeting
- Londoners make up third of people arrested for crimes in Epsom and Ewell
- Army technician completes London Marathon in under four hours for Epsom charity
- Company to start building leisure centre this spring
Comments are closed on this article.