A busking councillor played his guitar to entertain shoppers in aid of charity in Epsom on Saturday.
Epsom Councillor George Crawford, 71, performed at the Ashley Centre to raise money for the Butterfly Appeal, which supports an Epsom Hospital cancer care centre.
Coun Crawford had already busked with his ukulele at the same shopping mall on the previous Saturday, October 20. He said that over the two weekends they managed to raise more than £1,000.
He said: "I'm very grateful to the people of Epsom for being so generous. I think the guitar goes down better but the ukulele is good for a laugh."
- WIN! We’ve got money-can’t-buy X-Men Apocalypse goodies to give away
- Man flashes 19-year-old woman in Ewell alleyway
- Sutton man arrested on suspicion of cannabis possession after car crashed into a post box
- Epsom-born film maker following American dream of studying at American Film Institute
- Councillors dismiss threat of Government intervention over local housing plan as 'scaremongering'