VIDEO: Busking councillor George Crawford entertains shoppers for second time in Epsom
A busking councillor played his guitar to entertain shoppers in aid of charity in Epsom on Saturday.
Epsom Councillor George Crawford, 71, performed at the Ashley Centre to raise money for the Butterfly Appeal, which supports an Epsom Hospital cancer care centre.
Coun Crawford had already busked with his ukulele at the same shopping mall on the previous Saturday, October 20. He said that over the two weekends they managed to raise more than £1,000.
He said: "I'm very grateful to the people of Epsom for being so generous. I think the guitar goes down better but the ukulele is good for a laugh."
- Charity ball raises £20,000 for The Children's Trust
- Epsom optician collects 65 Christmas gift boxes for poor and vulnerable children
- Emmerdale vixen to play Wicked Queen in Harlequin's Christmas panto
- Santa needs audience's help after chaos strikes
- Crazy Chaotic Pie Panto tops Christmas bill at Hobbledown
Comments are closed on this article.