A busking councillor played his guitar to entertain shoppers in aid of charity in Epsom on Saturday.
Epsom Councillor George Crawford, 71, performed at the Ashley Centre to raise money for the Butterfly Appeal, which supports an Epsom Hospital cancer care centre.
Coun Crawford had already busked with his ukulele at the same shopping mall on the previous Saturday, October 20. He said that over the two weekends they managed to raise more than £1,000.
He said: "I'm very grateful to the people of Epsom for being so generous. I think the guitar goes down better but the ukulele is good for a laugh."
- Thousands of cub scouts celebrate century of cub scouting in Epsom
- Ewell enjoys sweet scent of summer at horticultural show
- Father and son embark on cross-country motorbike road to raise funds for charities
- EU Referendum 2016: As Britain votes to leave, how did your borough vote in south west London and north Surrey?
- David Cameron to RESIGN as Britain votes to leave European Union