A busking councillor played his guitar to entertain shoppers in aid of charity in Epsom on Saturday.
Epsom Councillor George Crawford, 71, performed at the Ashley Centre to raise money for the Butterfly Appeal, which supports an Epsom Hospital cancer care centre.
Coun Crawford had already busked with his ukulele at the same shopping mall on the previous Saturday, October 20. He said that over the two weekends they managed to raise more than £1,000.
He said: "I'm very grateful to the people of Epsom for being so generous. I think the guitar goes down better but the ukulele is good for a laugh."
- Man charged over indecent images of children 'getting changed after sports sessions’
- They're off! Road to Epsom Derby starts with first race of the spring
- Nightclub allowed to stay open despite concerns raised over underage drinking, noise levels and late-night violence
- Brollies or barbecues? It's the bank holiday weather
- Police release images after group of men break clubber’s jaw in unprovoked attack