A busking councillor played his guitar to entertain shoppers in aid of charity in Epsom on Saturday.
Epsom Councillor George Crawford, 71, performed at the Ashley Centre to raise money for the Butterfly Appeal, which supports an Epsom Hospital cancer care centre.
Coun Crawford had already busked with his ukulele at the same shopping mall on the previous Saturday, October 20. He said that over the two weekends they managed to raise more than £1,000.
He said: "I'm very grateful to the people of Epsom for being so generous. I think the guitar goes down better but the ukulele is good for a laugh."
- Men in tights squeeze 37 plays into 97 minutes: Complete Works of William Shakespeare coming to Epsom Playhouse
- Medium Derek Acorah coming to Epsom Playhouse
- US teenager 'flew to UK' the day before he tried to stab woman to death
- Is Waterstone's returning to Epsom?
- Charity's research on prison officer cuts slammed as "deliberately misleading"