A busking councillor played his guitar to entertain shoppers in aid of charity in Epsom on Saturday.
Epsom Councillor George Crawford, 71, performed at the Ashley Centre to raise money for the Butterfly Appeal, which supports an Epsom Hospital cancer care centre.
Coun Crawford had already busked with his ukulele at the same shopping mall on the previous Saturday, October 20. He said that over the two weekends they managed to raise more than £1,000.
He said: "I'm very grateful to the people of Epsom for being so generous. I think the guitar goes down better but the ukulele is good for a laugh."
- Early Christmas present for train station: Funding promised to improve access
- Vandal with a brick believed to have broke car windows and snapped off wing mirrors
- Brother and sister move onto nice list after warning from Santa
- Womble asks people to donate to legacy for boy with cancer
- Grayling pilloried as Scrooge by Guido Fawkes after threatening to pull out of carol singing with UKIP piano man