A busking councillor played his guitar to entertain shoppers in aid of charity in Epsom on Saturday.
Epsom Councillor George Crawford, 71, performed at the Ashley Centre to raise money for the Butterfly Appeal, which supports an Epsom Hospital cancer care centre.
Coun Crawford had already busked with his ukulele at the same shopping mall on the previous Saturday, October 20. He said that over the two weekends they managed to raise more than £1,000.
He said: "I'm very grateful to the people of Epsom for being so generous. I think the guitar goes down better but the ukulele is good for a laugh."
- Villagers to have say in referendum on future houses and infrastructure plans
- Are these the best Christmas lights ever? Festive family light up Christmas for brave boy battling cerebral palsy
- Overheated microwave packaging sparks fire at charity home
- Motorcylist suffers leg injuries in serious crash near Epsom Hospital
- Leatherhead based wildlife charity asks public to sponsor a hoglet this Christmas