A busking councillor played his guitar to entertain shoppers in aid of charity in Epsom on Saturday.
Epsom Councillor George Crawford, 71, performed at the Ashley Centre to raise money for the Butterfly Appeal, which supports an Epsom Hospital cancer care centre.
Coun Crawford had already busked with his ukulele at the same shopping mall on the previous Saturday, October 20. He said that over the two weekends they managed to raise more than £1,000.
He said: "I'm very grateful to the people of Epsom for being so generous. I think the guitar goes down better but the ukulele is good for a laugh."
- Team of deaf women take on 280 mile cycle to Paris
- Quacky races: Leatherhead duck race raises thousands for charity
- REVEALED: Arlo and Ellie are hot - but what are the other most popular baby names in 2016 so far?
- Doctor's petition to force MPs to work weekends hits debate threshold
- Reporter kicked out of David Munro 'racially motivated' treatment hearing because it is 'in the public interest' to discuss complaint in secret