A busking councillor played his guitar to entertain shoppers in aid of charity in Epsom on Saturday.
Epsom Councillor George Crawford, 71, performed at the Ashley Centre to raise money for the Butterfly Appeal, which supports an Epsom Hospital cancer care centre.
Coun Crawford had already busked with his ukulele at the same shopping mall on the previous Saturday, October 20. He said that over the two weekends they managed to raise more than £1,000.
He said: "I'm very grateful to the people of Epsom for being so generous. I think the guitar goes down better but the ukulele is good for a laugh."
- Youngster who recovered from rare disease meets "thoughtful" John Terry
- Pensioner Gloria Foster found dying on her bed after being left for nine days by carers
- "Generally hell": Man complains about impact of new development and car damage
- PICTURES: Public get glimpse backstage as playhouse celebrates 30th anniversary
- PICTURES: Badminton world record hopes dashed