A busking councillor played his guitar to entertain shoppers in aid of charity in Epsom on Saturday.
Epsom Councillor George Crawford, 71, performed at the Ashley Centre to raise money for the Butterfly Appeal, which supports an Epsom Hospital cancer care centre.
Coun Crawford had already busked with his ukulele at the same shopping mall on the previous Saturday, October 20. He said that over the two weekends they managed to raise more than £1,000.
He said: "I'm very grateful to the people of Epsom for being so generous. I think the guitar goes down better but the ukulele is good for a laugh."
- Four cars and a motorcycle in two crashes this morning
- Students and staff "sleep rough" in school quad
- Schoolgirls set to raise £4,000 through Race for Life
- Nearly 2,000 duck to race down river on Easter Saturday
- Walkers to explore hidden intrigues around a village and cemetery