A busking councillor played his guitar to entertain shoppers in aid of charity in Epsom on Saturday.
Epsom Councillor George Crawford, 71, performed at the Ashley Centre to raise money for the Butterfly Appeal, which supports an Epsom Hospital cancer care centre.
Coun Crawford had already busked with his ukulele at the same shopping mall on the previous Saturday, October 20. He said that over the two weekends they managed to raise more than £1,000.
He said: "I'm very grateful to the people of Epsom for being so generous. I think the guitar goes down better but the ukulele is good for a laugh."
- Parents warned after children followed by car on way to school
- Lawn and order: Picnickers fight back at moves to block use of public gardens
- Calls to build new school on town centre development site
- VIDEO: Canada goose crash-lands onto M25
- Heathrow flight path testing not behind airplane complaints