VIDEO: Busking councillor George Crawford entertains shoppers for second time in Epsom
A busking councillor played his guitar to entertain shoppers in aid of charity in Epsom on Saturday.
Epsom Councillor George Crawford, 71, performed at the Ashley Centre to raise money for the Butterfly Appeal, which supports an Epsom Hospital cancer care centre.
Coun Crawford had already busked with his ukulele at the same shopping mall on the previous Saturday, October 20. He said that over the two weekends they managed to raise more than £1,000.
He said: "I'm very grateful to the people of Epsom for being so generous. I think the guitar goes down better but the ukulele is good for a laugh."
- Appeal over refused planning permission for care home on college site
- Children from areas blighted by Chernobyl Disaster visit Epsom for respite holiday
- Police release CCTV image of shopper at Tesco checkout after criminal damage allegation
- Headteacher heckled at controversial sports dome meeting
- Fathers’ rights activist charged with criminal damage after camping out on MP's roof
Comments are closed on this article.