A busking councillor played his guitar to entertain shoppers in aid of charity in Epsom on Saturday.
Epsom Councillor George Crawford, 71, performed at the Ashley Centre to raise money for the Butterfly Appeal, which supports an Epsom Hospital cancer care centre.
Coun Crawford had already busked with his ukulele at the same shopping mall on the previous Saturday, October 20. He said that over the two weekends they managed to raise more than £1,000.
He said: "I'm very grateful to the people of Epsom for being so generous. I think the guitar goes down better but the ukulele is good for a laugh."
- Care home slammed by watchdog still not showing damning inspection report on its website
- Clowns, puppets and magicians descend on Leatherhead for fun day
- Ultimate rocking horse to land in shopping centre before Derby
- Mothers of children with autism form support group
- Plans for Hindu weddings in huge marquee leave neighbours fuming