A busking councillor played his guitar to entertain shoppers in aid of charity in Epsom on Saturday.
Epsom Councillor George Crawford, 71, performed at the Ashley Centre to raise money for the Butterfly Appeal, which supports an Epsom Hospital cancer care centre.
Coun Crawford had already busked with his ukulele at the same shopping mall on the previous Saturday, October 20. He said that over the two weekends they managed to raise more than £1,000.
He said: "I'm very grateful to the people of Epsom for being so generous. I think the guitar goes down better but the ukulele is good for a laugh."
- UPDATE: Firefighters cross playing fields to reach maintenance train fire in Epsom
- Suspect in Fetcham murders arrested in Oxshott
- Campaigners lose legal battle over golf course at ex-Daily Express magnate's former mansion
- Eco-home shipped from Germany to Kingswood
- Surrey’s police and crime commissioner to visit Epsom as part of fight against crime