A busking councillor played his guitar to entertain shoppers in aid of charity in Epsom on Saturday.
Epsom Councillor George Crawford, 71, performed at the Ashley Centre to raise money for the Butterfly Appeal, which supports an Epsom Hospital cancer care centre.
Coun Crawford had already busked with his ukulele at the same shopping mall on the previous Saturday, October 20. He said that over the two weekends they managed to raise more than £1,000.
He said: "I'm very grateful to the people of Epsom for being so generous. I think the guitar goes down better but the ukulele is good for a laugh."
- Newlywed killed by jet ski crash two days into honeymoon
- CCTV images released of "extremely vulnerable" missing Ewell man
- "This is real life": Feminist photographs 100 women's breasts and raises £25,000 for book
- London Victoria services delayed due to earlier broken down train
- Great War driver won France's highest honour for rescuing soldiers under shell fire 100 years ago