A busking councillor played his guitar to entertain shoppers in aid of charity in Epsom on Saturday.
Epsom Councillor George Crawford, 71, performed at the Ashley Centre to raise money for the Butterfly Appeal, which supports an Epsom Hospital cancer care centre.
Coun Crawford had already busked with his ukulele at the same shopping mall on the previous Saturday, October 20. He said that over the two weekends they managed to raise more than £1,000.
He said: "I'm very grateful to the people of Epsom for being so generous. I think the guitar goes down better but the ukulele is good for a laugh."
- Stop cold calls with a text OR use our 11 funny ways to deal with them instead
- Dying 'can be fun' - well, according to an NHS Trust anyway
- Epsom Derby Festival: Your guide to what's on as week of activities gets underway in borough
- Cowboy gardener who scammed vulnerable victims ordered to pay nearly £100,000 compensation
- RESULT! You can now stop cold calls to your mobile with a simple text message