VIDEO: Busking councillor George Crawford entertains shoppers for second time in Epsom
A busking councillor played his guitar to entertain shoppers in aid of charity in Epsom on Saturday.
Epsom Councillor George Crawford, 71, performed at the Ashley Centre to raise money for the Butterfly Appeal, which supports an Epsom Hospital cancer care centre.
Coun Crawford had already busked with his ukulele at the same shopping mall on the previous Saturday, October 20. He said that over the two weekends they managed to raise more than £1,000.
He said: "I'm very grateful to the people of Epsom for being so generous. I think the guitar goes down better but the ukulele is good for a laugh."
- Multi-million pound facilities and critical care announced for private hospital
- Epsom parks voted among best in country
- Man who raped and attempted to murder pensioner 'dies after prison suicide'
- Hospital windows frosted after horrified visitor saw patient being operated on
- Nursery fails Ofsted inspection for not properly vetting staff
Comments are closed on this article.