A busking councillor played his guitar to entertain shoppers in aid of charity in Epsom on Saturday.
Epsom Councillor George Crawford, 71, performed at the Ashley Centre to raise money for the Butterfly Appeal, which supports an Epsom Hospital cancer care centre.
Coun Crawford had already busked with his ukulele at the same shopping mall on the previous Saturday, October 20. He said that over the two weekends they managed to raise more than £1,000.
He said: "I'm very grateful to the people of Epsom for being so generous. I think the guitar goes down better but the ukulele is good for a laugh."
- Southern train guards announce fresh strike action
- Newsagent forced to take tobacco home at night after thieves steal cigarettes worth £15,000 from his shop
- London temperatures set to soar as heatwave sets in
- Don't want to do A-levels? There are plenty of other options for life after GCSEs
- Cafe owner found guilty of inciting autistic boy to give oral sex in toilets on Christmas Eve