A two bedroom ground floor maisonette well located to Carpenders Park station and shopping facilities. This well presented property benefits from a modern fitted kitchen and bathroom suite, double glazing, gas central heating and an en bloc garage.
A two bedroom ground floor maisonette well located to Carpenders Park station and shopping facilities. This well presented property benefits from a modern fitted kitchen and bathroom suite, double glazing, gas central heating and an en bloc garage. Your early internal inspection is highly recommended.
Entrance door to rear, radiator, open plan to lounge.
Lounge 13' 11" x 12' 7" ( 4.24m x 3.84m )
Double glazed window to rear aspect, double glazed patio doors, radiator, understairs storage cupboard.
Access via lounge, airing cupboard.
Kitchen 11' x 7' 8" ( 3.35m x 2.34m )
Modern fitted kitchen comprising wall and base units, work surfaces, one and a half bowl sink and drainer, tiling to walls, integrated electric oven, gas hob, cooker hood, plumbing for washing machine, integrated fridge/freezer, boiler, radiator, double glazed window to front aspect.
Bedroom 1 13' 2" x 9' 1" ( 4.01m x 2.77m )
Double glazed window to rear aspect, fitted wardrobes, radiator.
Bedroom 2 9' 11" 7 x 7' 10" ( 3.02m 7 x 2.39m )
Double glazed and secondary glazed window to front aspect, radiator.
Bath with mixer taps, wash hand basin, low level WC, tiling to walls, extractor fan, heated towel rail.
En bloc with up and over door.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS - Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. These particulars do not constitute part or all of an offer or contract.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Potential buyers are advised to recheck the measurements before committing to any expense.
5. Connells has not tested any apparatus, equipment, fixtures, fittings or services and it is the buyers interests to check the working condition of any appliances.
6. Connells has not sought to verify the legal title of the property and the buyers must obtain verification from their solicitor.